So our little miss Tenley Anne was born with an Accessory Tragus and a Preauricular Pit. This basically means there is a growth on her ear and a little hole in her cheek. We have been to a few doctors regarding this and we went to Primary Children's Medical Center to Dr. Munz finally for a consult. He reassured us that everything would be ok and put our minds at ease. Tenley will need surgery but it shouldn't be to extensive. I have decided to document her little ordeal because I think that this is a time when I need to rely on God for strength and comfort and I think Tenely will be able to look back on this and see that God cares for her and loves her. I am very concerned for the surgery and have many apprehensions but am trusting God that He will work everything out.
Miss Tenny Anne in the BIG Doctor chair
Tenny and Silly Daddy
Tuckered Out




1 comment:
I had no idea, what a scary thing for you and Adam to go through, but I agree, have faith and Miss T will do just fine. I will keep you all in my prayers as well. She is beautiful!!!
Post a Comment